Bilingual Customer Support Specialist
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented and passionate team-player to join the Mydoh team as a Bilingual Customer Support Specialist. Your goal will be to provide exceptional support to our English and French speaking families across Canada.
In this role, you will provide the voice of the customer to the team, while helping users with their day to day questions. You will bring an entrepreneurial mindset and energy to working with customers to ensure satisfaction.
What will you do?
- Proactively engage with customers through various communication channels to deliver an outstanding customer service experience, making every client interaction an exceptional one
- Provide an invaluable customer experience by understanding customers’ immediate and future needs and providing timely resolutions
- Translate copy from English to French
- Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting customer needs
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
What do you need to succeed?
- Exceptional customer service capability and confidence in engaging customers across multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, live chat, etc.) using a friendly, positive and professional tone
- The ability to communicate flawlessly in English and French with customers (both through written and verbal communication)
- A drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to think in action, problem solve, and collaborate closely with colleagues
- A strong desire and willingness to learn and apply learnings
- Flexibility to work the Wednesday-Sunday or Thursday-Monday weekend shift with set hours of 10AM-6PM, 11AM-7PM, 12PM-8PM, 1PM-9PM, or 2PM-10PM EST
Nice To Have
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre for a financial institution and/or service industry
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- A remote and flexible working environment
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our ventures thrive and clients prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.