Senior Fraud and Customer Support Specialist
What is the opportunity?
We’re hiring a Bilingual Customer Support & Operations Specialist, whose goal will be to provide exceptional customer support to our English and French speaking customers across Canada. You will be getting in on the ground floor of a high growth Venture with unlimited potential.
In this role, you will provide the voice of the customer to the team, while helping users with their day to day questions. You will bring an entrepreneurial mindset and energy to working with customers to ensure satisfaction. You will be working as part of a small customer success and operations team, collaborating with the product, design, marketing and development teams to place the customer at the heart of Mydoh’s future.
What will you do?
- Resolve customer support questions/issues by responding to inbound calls, live chats, and emails
- Provide an invaluable customer experience by understanding customer’s immediate and future needs and providing timely resolutions
- Translate copy from English to French
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
- Partner closely with cross-functional team members to translate customer needs into product requirements and new solutions for customers
What do you need to succeed?
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- The ability to communicate flawlessly in English and French with customers (both through written and verbal communication)
- A drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to think in action, problem solve, and collaborate closely with colleagues
- A strong desire and willingness to learn and apply learnings
- Previous experience in a startup environment and/or fast-paced growing organization
- Experience with Intercom
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our ventures thrive and clients prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to build close relationships with various business units within RBC