Bilingual Manager, Customer Support
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented and passionate team-player to join the Mydoh team as Bilingual Manager, Customer Support. In this role, you will lead a team of Customer Support Specialists to provide exceptional support to our families across Canada.
You will wear multiple hats and bring an entrepreneurial mindset and energy to leading a team and working closely with our users to ensure satisfaction. You will balance problem-solving and creative-ideation techniques to surface innovative and disruptive ideas to address user feedback and issues.
What will you do?
- Manage a team of exceptional Customer Support Specialists, providing 1:1 coaching, and creating growth opportunities
- Support the development of each team member through coaching and targeted skill building
- Actively assist with user escalations and complex tickets, making sure every user interaction is an exceptional one
- Be responsible for and report on key CS metrics, and drive team accountability to meet and exceed KPIs
- Review and translate copy from English to French
- Continuously enhance and optimize our Help Centre/FAQs to ensure our users have the best self-serve experience possible. Check out our FAQs at mydoh.ca/faq
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience leading teams in a customer service capacity
- Strong customer service ethic and the ability to communicate flawlessly with customers and team members in English and French (both through written and verbal communication)
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles
- Passion to drive change and make an impact
- Proven ability to think big picture strategy and roll-up-your sleeves to deliver
- Flexibility to work occasional weekend shifts
Nice To Have
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment or at a Contact/Call Centre
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- A remote and flexible working environment
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our ventures thrive and clients prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.