Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Growth Marketing, who is hungry to accelerate rapid growth and build awareness for Mydoh. The successful candidate will have marketing experience within a rapidly scaling company. Your ability to strategically plan AND to execute with excellence is key to your success within our team.
What will you do?
- Build our insight-driven marketing and client acquisition strategy, tactical plan, and be responsible for successful execution in all on and offline channels
- Set clear objectives for the matrixed team who support Mydoh marketing, coaching them towards meeting these objectives, and removing barriers to success
- Execute with excellence in all channels with attention to detail, timelines, reporting & strong stakeholder management
- Always be on the hunt for and testing new growth opportunities – including testing new channel and acquisition opportunities, with a focus on deriving robust and reliable insights
- Ensure visibility into marketing pipeline and calendar for all cross-functional stakeholders, and ensure effective communication about marketing initiatives across the organization
- Work closely with tech, product & design teams to build and implement marketing initiatives, ensuring teams working towards clear goals, deliverables & timelines
- Proactively share progress, insights, results and identify roadblocks to ensure timely discussion and resolution
Desired skills and experience
This is an extremely dynamic and metrics-driven role that spans all core areas of marketing.
- Startup experience in a high growth / scaling startup is a must
- Experience driving acquisition for a mobile app
- 7-10 years of digital marketing experience across performance digital (including SEM), social, product marketing, email, PR, and sponsorships
- 5 years working with Martech and CRM tools like Google Analytics, Appsflyer , Metabase
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills with a strong bias towards evidence-based decision making
- A strong drive towards getting things done, being accountable, and driving outcomes
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative, supportive way across the organization, but also comfort with working independently and without structure to achieve results
Candidates who will thrive
- Demonstrate impeccable communication skills
- Are driven by consumer insight
- Are self-motivated problem solvers, eager to execute their solutions
- Move from insight to action with ease
- Lead collaboration across teams
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in an agile, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- The opportunity to interface with senior level executives from many different parts of the organization