Senior Product Manager
Mydoh is seeking to change the financial landscape for kids. At Mydoh, we understand the importance of financial literacy and believe that developing good money habits should start early – our product gives children the opportunity to learn money management first-hand and build confidence in their financial skills.
What is the opportunity?
To support our mission, we are looking to hire an additional Senior Product Manager with a a strong understanding of how to turn great digital and mobile strategies into execution. The successful candidate will work closely with business and technology team in order to ensure we deliver a product that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
What will you do?
- Drive the execution of high-level product roadmaps into features and product delivery.
- Work closely with the tech and design teams; help develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap.
- Understand our key drivers, customer use cases, and full user flow impact across all platforms.
- Define and detail ‘User Stories’ and prioritize team backlogs in accordance to our business drivers.
- Evaluate and document the requirements for each product feature, articulate these requirements, answer questions and make scope trade off decisions as needed.
- Ensure optimal delivery by removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance and develop contingency plans to demonstrate adaptability while supporting continuous learning.
- Bridge technical, business and creative worlds, engaging with cross-functional teams including engineering, UX/UI design, copy, etc.
- Focus on backend functionality as well as user-facing features that make world class user engaging platforms.
- Deliver high-value features that are differentiated and sequenced to ensure the highest value to our users and stakeholders.
What do you need to succeed?
- 5+ years of working experience in banking, payments or FinTech, within a product management role
- Demonstrated product experience for a mobile or digital consumer product.
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles, with the ability to provide direction to the agile team and stakeholders throughout.
- Extensive experience developing use cases, epics and stories in a clear and concise manner, enabling the engineering team to deliver maximum productivity and value.
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing the backlog in accordance to business and technology drivers.
- Experience in the planning of product releases and setting expectations for delivery of new functionality.
- Ability to speak to business functions, customers and partners with confidence and professionalism.
- Commitment to winning as a team.
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Flexible work/life balance as part of a remote, distributed team
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to building close relationships with various business units within RBC
- A world-class training program in financial services