Great question! While family/friends can’t add money directly to your child’s account, they can add funds to your Wallet and you can transfer those funds to your child’s account.
Step 1: Send a request for money to your family member or friend:
- Go to your Home or Wallet tab and select ‘Add Funds’.
- Tap ‘Continue’ on the Interac e-Transfer tile.
- Under ‘Request from’ select ‘+ Add new recipient’.
- Add the new recipients contact details and tap ‘Save’
- Enter the amount and select how you would like to notify the recipient.
- Select ‘Send Request’.
- Review the details of the transaction and confirm they are correct.
- Tap ‘Request Now’ to confirm the transaction.
- Success! The contact will receive the Interac e-Transfer via email or SMS within a few minutes.
Step 2: Send a one-time money transfer to your child:
- Go to your Home or Wallet tab.
- Tap ‘Send Money’.
- Enter the amount you’d like to send and press ‘Next’.
- Confirm the transaction and your child will be sent the money instantly!