Tried Adding Funds to Wallet but Didn’t Receive an Email or SMS Notification. What should I do?
Interac e-Transfer requests can take some time before they reach your email inbox or cell phone!
If you still haven’t received your Interac e-Transfer Request Money email or SMS after 1 hour, please confirm that your request was successful by following these steps:
1. Select the ‘Wallet’ tab.
2. Pull down on the screen to refresh the page.
3. Under ‘Pending Transactions’, confirm that you can see your transaction with the status ‘Pending’.
If you do not see your transaction under ‘Pending Transactions’, please try adding funds again. It’s possible the request was never fully completed or it was accidentally declined.
If you can see that a there is a pending request, we have a few tips to help you locate the email or SMS:
1. Under ‘Pending Transactions’, tap your request and confirm that the contact details match. Please also double check to see if there are any typos.
2. If you selected email delivery, your Interac e-Transfer Request Money will be sent from either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you don’t see this email please search your email inbox and Junk/Spam folder for those email addresses.
3. If you selected SMS delivery, the Interac e-Transfer Request Money would come from ‘100001’. Please ensure your phone is connected to a mobile network to receive the message.
If you are still unable to find your Interac e-Transfer Request after completing all the steps listed above, please reach out to our support team through the in-app chat and we would be happy to assist you!