How can my child transfer money out of their account?
Kids can easily send money back to their parent’s Wallet with these easy steps:
1. Login to the child account, and select the settings wheel located in the top right hand corner of the home screen.
2. Select the ‘Send Money to Parent’ tile.
3. Enter the amount you would like to send to your parent*.
4. Review the transfer details to confirm they are correct.
5. Select ‘Send Money to Parent’ to confirm the transfer.
6. Money Sent!
– Kids can only send money from their ‘Spend’ to their parents wallet. To send money from ‘Savings Goals’, kids would first need to transfer their funds from their ‘Savings Goals’ to ‘Spend’, after which they can transfer funds to their parents.
– Funds in a child account cannot be withdrawn while logged into a parent account. Funds can only be sent back once logged into the child account.
– Kids can see transfers to their parent in the ‘Wallet’ tab on their app.
– Parents can view their child’s transfers in the ‘Wallet’ tab on their app as well.
– There are certain limits on how much money can be transferred from a child’s account to their parent’s account. Please see below for more details!
– *Are there limits to my child transferring money to my Wallet?
– How can I withdraw funds from my Wallet?
If you have any questions or are experiencing any issues with sending money back to the parent account, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.