How do I order a physical card for my child?
When inviting your child to Mydoh, as a primary parent, you will have the option to order a physical card for them! If you select ‘Yes’, a physical card will be mailed out as soon as they have logged into their account for the first time.
If you have already completed the sign-up process and would like to order a physical card for your child, please follow these steps:
1. Sign into your Mydoh parent account (not your child’s account).
2. Scroll to the appropriate child’s name on your Home tab.
3. Tap ‘Manage’ beside ‘Mydoh Smart Card’, and then select ‘Order Physical Card’.
4. Review your mailing address and edit it if necessary.
5. Select ‘Confirm & Order’.
6. Tada! Your child’s physical card has been ordered and will be mailed out soon.
Once you receive your child’s physical card in the mail, please follow these steps to activate their card!
– Only a primary parent can order a physical card for their child(ren). However, both a primary and a secondary parent can activate the card once it has been received.
– Your child’s digital card will be available immediately and they can use it before they receive their physical card.
– The physical card should be delivered within 5-7 business days.