My child’s physical card was lost/stolen. What should I do?
If you suspect your child’s physical card might have been lost or stolen, please follow these steps immediately:
- Sign into your Mydoh parent account (not your child’s account).
- Scroll to the appropriate child’s name on your Home tab.
- Tap ‘Manage Card’ and then select the ‘Lock’ icon for their physical card.
Following these steps will help prevent any unauthorized transactions from being processed.
Once your child’s card has been locked, please contact our support team via the in-app chat and we will assist with ordering a new card for your child.
- Since your child’s card number is not on their physical card, their digital card will remain active and can be used while they wait for their new physical card.
- The new physical card will need to be activated once received in the mail.