We haven’t received my child’s physical card yet. What should I do?
Your child’s physical card should be delivered within 5-7 business days! In some cases, it may take a few extra days to receive the physical card.
If more than 12 business days have passed and you still haven’t received your child’s physical card in the mail, please contact us through the in-app chat and our support team will assist you with next steps.
You can confirm that your child’s physical card was successfully ordered and is on it’s way by following these steps:
1. Sign into your Mydoh parent account (not your child’s account).
2. Scroll to the appropriate child’s name on your Home tab and tap ‘Manage Card’.
3. You should see a confirmation that your child’s physical card has been mailed to you.
4. If you see the ability to order a card, please place the order for your child’s physical card and it should arrive in 5-7 business days!
– A physical card is only mailed to you if you selected ‘Yes’ during sign-up or if you ordered the card under ‘Manage Card’ on your Home tab.
– Please make sure your child has completed their onboarding steps and signed into their account for the first time in order for their physical card to be mailed out.