Lost, Stolen, and Damaged Cards
Lost, Stolen, and Damaged Cards:
If your child’s card has been damaged, or you suspect it may have been lost or stolen, please follow these steps immediately:
If your child’s physical card is damaged or has arrived damaged, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. To re-order a card, please reach out to our support team via the in-app chat function.
While you wait for your child’s new physical card in the mail, the old one will remain active. This will allow your child to continue using any function of their card that still works! You can of course always use the digital card for online purchases, and add your card to Apple Wallet 1.
Please note: The new physical card will need to be activated once received in the mail.
Lost or Stolen Cards:
If your child’s card has been lost or stolen, we are very sorry to hear that. Nevertheless, this can be resolved right away! Have a look at the information below for next steps:
1. Sign into your Mydoh primary parent account (not your child’s account).
2. Scroll to the appropriate child’s name on your Home tab.
3. Tap ‘Manage’ and then select the ‘Lock’ icon for their physical card.
Following these steps will help prevent any unauthorized transactions from being processed. Once your child’s card has been locked, please contact our support team via the in-app chat and we will assist with ordering a new card for your child.
For more information, please feel free to contact our customer support team.
– Since your child’s card number is not on their physical card, their digital card will remain active and can be used while they wait for their new physical card.
– The new physical card will need to be activated once received in the mail