How does my child make online and in-store purchases using their Mydoh Smart Cash Card?
– Kids can buy items online by going to the Wallet tab, tapping on the card and re-entering their password to unlock their card details.
– With their Mydoh physical card, your child can make purchases in-store wherever Visa is accepted. Just tap or insert the card at in-store terminals (no PIN required).
– Kids with an iOS device can add their Smart Cash Card to their Apple Wallet* by going to the Wallet tab in their app and selecting the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button.
– You can review your child’s Smart Cash Card limits here.
– When making a purchase online, the billing address should be the same as what you used when signing up for your account or the address associated with your RBC account.
*To use Apple Wallet your child’s Apple ID needs to show their age as 13 or above. The Mydoh Smart Cash Card cannot be used with Google Pay and Samsung Pay at the moment.