How do I set up my Mydoh account?
Download the Mydoh app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Click on the parent sign up and follow the prompts.
1. Create your unique login information (email and password)
2. Verify your email address by entering the 4-digit verification code we send to your email.
3. Verify your identity by logging into your RBC Online Banking account or scanning your Government ID; don’t worry, this is completely secure and it is not a credit check! We are required by law to verify your identity to ensure the safety of your account, your funds, and your kids’ Mydoh cards.
4. Add your child to Mydoh!
Your kid(s) can also download the app to view their Smart Cash Card balance, allowance and the tasks you assign them.
If you have any problems, please reach out to our support team through the in app chat,and we would be happy to help!
– For Government ID, we currently accept a valid Canadian-issued passport or driver’s license from AB, BC, MB, NS, ON, or QC.
– For your primary and mailing address, we do not accept PO box addresses.