I referred a friend to Mydoh, but I didn’t earn the referral bonus.
If you have referred a friend to Mydoh but either of you have not received the referral bonus, please have a look at some of the potential reasons listed here for why that could be:
1. Your friend or family member registered with your referral code but has not created an account for their child and funded their Mydoh Wallet. In order for you and your friend or family member to earn the referral bonuses they will need to add a child and also fund their parent Wallet.
2. You’ve already earned the maximum referral bonus possible. You can refer up to 16 friends across all tiers and earn up to a maximum of $400 per referral year. The referral year resets every June 1st. But if your friends continue to use your code, they will still earn their $10 reward when they sign up!
3. Your friend or family member did not register with your referral code. If this is the case, please have your friend or family member reach out to our support team no later than 5 days after signing up.
If you believe that all the potential reasons above have been addressed yet are still having trouble with the payout for a given referral, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with that. Please reach out to us via the in-app chat function, and our support team would be more than happy to look into any issues you may be having.
– What is the Refer a Friend Program?
– How does the Refer a Friend Program work?
When you send a referral code to a friend or family member living in Canada who is not an existing Mydoh user (“New Member”) and has never previously signed up to Mydoh, you will earn $10 in your Mydoh Wallet for the first 2 New Members who sign up to Mydoh, create an account for their child and fund their Mydoh Wallet, $20 for the next 4 New Members, then $30 each, up to a maximum of 16 New Members ($400) per Referral Year (June 1 to May 30). Your friend or family member who uses the referral code at sign up will earn $10 in their Mydoh Wallet when they sign up to Mydoh, create an account for their child and fund their Mydoh Wallet. “Friend or family member” is defined as someone with whom you have a personal relationship or family relationship. “Personal relationship” means the individuals have had direct, voluntary, two-way communications and it would be reasonable to conclude that they have a personal relationship, taking into consideration any relevant factors such as the sharing of interests, experiences, opinions and information evidenced in the communications, the frequency of communication, the length of time since the parties communicated or whether the parties have met in person; and “family relationship” means the individuals are related through a marriage, common-law partnership or any legal parent-child relationship and those individuals have had direct, voluntary, two-way communication. For full terms and conditions, please visit App Terms & Conditions. Royal Bank of Canada may cancel or modify this program at any time.