Are there any built-in safety features in Mydoh?
Of course! Mydoh uses various methods to ensure your experience is as safe and secure as possible, including the following:
1. For both parents and their kids, your access to the app is locked after a short period of idle time, and this is by design. After the app is locked, users will need to enter their login details once more to be able to access their account. We want to ensure that every time your account is opened in Mydoh, that its being used only by you!
2. Mydoh does not store any of your banking information. Every time you request to add funds to your Mydoh Wallet, we require your explicit consent. This is why users are asked to enter their online banking details each time they load funds into their parent wallets.
3. When a child views their Mydoh card details, we verify their password once again, to protect from any malicious users. We also time the experience so the Smart Cash Card details are hidden after they are used.
4. The Mydoh Smart Cash Card is set up to block various merchant category codes that are deemed inappropriate for youth, such as gambling and alcohol purchase. Mydoh does not categorize merchants on their behalf. Merchants who have self-identified as belonging to these categories are blocked.
5. Parents have the ability to lock a child’s Smart Cash Card if it has been compromised. If you feel this is the case, please lock the card through the app and reach out to us through chat or email immediately.
6. Mydoh uses a trusted industry standard identity provider and does not store your account password. If you feel your account may have been compromised, you can easily change your password through the profile section in the Mydoh app.
If you have any questions or concerns, our support team would be more than happy to continue the conversation. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through the in-app chat, or via email at email@example.com.