Are there any built-in safety features in Mydoh?
Mydoh uses various methods to ensure your experience is safe, including:
- For both parents and their kids, your access to the app is locked after a short period of idle time, and this is by design. We want to ensure that every time you open up Mydoh, that it really is you!
- Mydoh does not store any of your banking information. Every time you request to add funds to your Mydoh Wallet, we require your explicit consent.
- When a child views their Mydoh card details, we verify their password once again, to protect from any malicious users. We also time the experience so the Smart Cash Card details are hidden after they are used.
- The Mydoh Smart Cash Card is set up to block various merchant category codes that are deemed inappropriate for youth, such as gambling and alcohol purchase
- Parents have the ability to lock a child’s Smart Cash Card if it has been compromised. If you feel this is the case, please lock the card through the app and reach out to us through chat or email immediately.
- Mydoh uses a trusted industry standard identity provider and does not store your account password. If you feel your account may have been compromised, you can easily change your password through the profile section in the Mydoh app.