We haven’t received my child’s physical card yet. What should I do?
Your child’s physical card should be delivered within 5-7 business days! In some cases, it may take a few extra days to receive the physical card due to inclement weather conditions, and general postal delays.
If more than 12 business days have passed and you still haven’t received your child’s physical card in the mail, we sincerely apologize.
If this is the case, please have the primary parent contact us through the in-app chat, and our support team will assist with next steps.
If you are unsure, you can definitely confirm that your child’s physical card was successfully ordered and is on it’s way by following these steps:
1. Sign into your Mydoh primary parent account (not your child’s account).
2. Scroll to the appropriate child’s name on your Home tab and tap ‘Manage Card’.
3. You should see a confirmation that your child’s physical card has been mailed to you.
4. If you see the ability to order a card, that means the card has not been ordered yet. Please place the order for your child’s physical card and it should arrive in 5-7 business days!
– A physical card is only mailed to you if you selected ‘Yes’ during sign-up or if you ordered the card under ‘Manage Card’ on your Home tab.
– Please make sure your child has completed their onboarding steps and signed into their account for the first time in order for their physical card to be mailed out.