Head of Product
What is the opportunity?
To support our mission, we are looking for a leader with demonstrated strategic capability, and a strong understanding of how to turn great strategy into execution, to lead Product for Mydoh.
The Head of Product will be accountable for defining and owning product strategy, building and maturing the product management function, and providing senior leadership across Mydoh at large. The successful candidate will work closely with business and technology leadership in order to ensure we deliver a product that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
What will you do?
- Define Product Vision & Strategy: Turn our vision into a product strategy and build a tangible plan. Incorporate relevant external and internal considerations and incorporate tactical execution roadmaps
- Build and Deliver: Build a superior product delivery infrastructure, and ensure timely, effective and efficient delivery and execution
- Lead and Collaborate: Lead by an example on product execution; effectively collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features
- Customer Centric: Obsesses over creating a market leading customer experience, and build a culture of iteration based on experimentation, evidence-based decision making and accountability
- Build strong knowledge of market trends, customer insights, emerging/disruptive technologies
- Providing management, coaching, mentoring and support to direct reports, and cross-functional team members
- Providing leadership for Mydoh as a member of the senior management team
- Working closely with cross-functional teams such as Operations, Technology and Marketing/Growth to support achievement of their objectives
What do you need to succeed?
You are committed to seeing things through to execution, and when required you roll up your sleeves to get the job done, no matter the task at hand.
- Extensive Product domain and industry experience (10+ years) building product management capabilities ideally in a Mobile product
- Experience of having successfully launched a product working closely with engineers
- An outstanding leader with a strong track record of successfully delivering Product strategy and transformation within customer centric and commercially minded business
- Experience scaling B2C or B2B product
- A nurturing manager with experience in coaching and mentoring talent
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Product experience with a consumer tech company or a FinTech is a strong plus
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Flexible work/life balance as part of a remote, distributed team
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to building close relationships with various business units within RBC
- A world-class training program in financial services