How do kids move funds between their General Savings and Goals?
The total funds a child has between both Spend and Savings Goals will always be listed at the top on their home screen. When parents send their kids one time transfers, or when kids earn money through task or allowance payments, the payments are always deposited in their Spend. In their Savings Goals, kids can then move money from their General Savings to their Goal(s) (and vice versa) using the steps below:
- Login to your child account, and select the ‘Savings Goals’ tile. (Here you can scroll down to see how much money you have already allocated to General Savings, and to Goals.)
- Select ‘Move Money’, then select ‘General Savings’ or a Goal in the ‘Move From’ drop down
- Select your Goal or ‘General Savings’ in the ‘Move to’ drop down
- Choose the amount you would like move, and select ‘Move Now’
- Success! The money has been moved between your General Savings and your Goals.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that your child’s ‘Savings Goals’ is not a savings account and will not receive interest or any other earnings.
- To add funds to a Goal from your General Savings, your child will need to have set a Goal.