I withdrew funds from my Wallet. Where is my Interac e-Transfer?
If you have withdrawn funds from your Mydoh Parent Wallet but have not yet received an Interac e-Transfer email, not to worry! Interac e-Transfers emails can take a few moments before they reach your inbox!
If you still haven’t received your Interac e-Transfer after 1 hour, please confirm that your withdrawal request was successful by following these steps:
1. Login to your Parent account and on the bottom bar of your home screen, select the ‘Wallet’ tab
2. Pull down on the screen to refresh the page
3. Under ‘Transaction History’, confirm that you can see your withdrawal request
If there is no withdrawal under your ‘Transaction History’ and your account balance has not changed/decreased, please try withdrawing funds again.
If you can see that a withdrawal has processed, we have a few tips to help you locate your transfer:
1. The email with your Interac e-Transfer is sent to the email address associated with your Mydoh account. Please confirm the email address you are checking matches the email you made your Mydoh account with.
2. Your Interac e-Transfer will be sent from either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t see this email please search your email inbox and Junk/Spam folder for those email addresses. Please also ensure that your inbox is not full. It is possible that the email is not being received by your inbox due to it reaching its capacity.
3. Important note: If you have auto-deposit set up the funds will be automatically deposited into your account. Please check your bank account to see if the funds are there.
If you are still unable to find your Interac e-Transfer after completing all the steps listed above, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please reach out to our support team through the in-app chat and we would be happy to assist further and resolve any issues you may be having.
– How can I withdraw funds from my Wallet?
– I forgot my Interac e-Transfer Security Answer? Where do I find it?
– Are there limits for withdrawing funds from my Wallet?
– The Interac e-Transfer for my withdrawal was cancelled. What do I do now?
– How can my child transfer money out of their account?