I withdrew funds from my Wallet. Where is my Interac e-Transfer?
Interac e-Transfers emails can take a few minutes before they reach your inbox!
If you still haven’t received your Interac e-Transfer after 30 minutes, please confirm that your withdrawal request was successful by following these steps:
- Select the ‘Wallet’ tab
- Pull down on the screen to refresh the page
- Under Transaction History, confirm that you can see your withdrawal request
If there is no withdrawal under your Transaction History and your account balance has not changed/decreased, please try withdrawing funds again.
If you can see that a withdrawal has processed, we have a few tips to help you locate your transfer:
- The email with your Interac e-Transfer is sent to the email address associated with your Mydoh account. Please confirm the email address you are checking matches the email you made your Mydoh account with.
- Your Interac e-Transfer will be sent from either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t see this email please search your email inbox and Junk/Spam folder for those email addresses.
- If you have autodeposit set up the funds will be automatically deposited into your account. Please check your bank account to see if the funds are there.
If you are still unable to find your Interac e-Transfer after completing all the steps listed above, please reach out to our support team through the in-app chat and we would be happy to assist 😊