How can I withdraw funds from my Wallet?
As a parent you can easily withdraw funds from your Mydoh Wallet via Interac e-Transfer. Please follow the steps below to withdraw funds now:
1. Login to your parent account, and select the settings wheel located in the top right of the header in the Mydoh app.
2. Tap the ‘Withdraw Funds’ tile.
3. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw*.
4. Review the withdrawal details to confirm they are correct.
5. Copy your withdrawal Security Answer if you don’t have autodeposit setup ( you will need the security answer in order to permit the funds to be successfully deposited into your account!)
6. Select ‘Continue’ to confirm the withdrawal.
7. You’ll receive your Interac e-Transfer via email within a few minutes. From there you can open the email, login to your online banking, enter the withdrawal security answer if applicable, and ta-da! Your funds have been withdrawn!
– Withdrawals will be sent to the email address registered with your Mydoh account. You will not be able to change your email address.
– Only parents can withdraw funds via Interac e-Transfer. To view how to withdraw your child’s funds click here.
– Emails sent by Interac e-Transfer can take a few minutes before reaching your inbox! Please allow up to 1 hour for the email to arrive before reaching out to our support team through the in-app chat.
– *Are there limits for withdrawing funds from my Wallet?
– I forgot my Interac e-Transfer Security Answer? Where do I find it?
– I withdrew funds from my Wallet. Where is my Interac e-Transfer?
– The Interac e-Transfer for my withdrawal was cancelled. What do I do now?
– How can my child transfer money out of their account?