The Interac e-Transfer for my withdrawal was cancelled. What do I do now?
If your Interac e-Transfer was cancelled, not to worry! Your funds are completely safe, and they will be automatically returned to your Wallet within 1-2 business days.
There can be a few possible reasons that your Interac e-Transfer may have been cancelled:
1. Entering the incorrect security answer 3 times (Please see below to locate your security answer)
2. Declining the funds by mistake
3. 30 days have passed without accepting the Interac e-Transfer
In the case of a cancelled Interac e-Transfer, once the funds are reflected back in your Mydoh account, you can always request a withdrawal once more and deposit them safely into your account at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or are experiencing any other issues, please reach out to our support team through the in-app chat and we would be happy to assist further!
- How can I withdraw funds from my Wallet?
- I forgot my Interac e-Transfer Security Answer? Where do I find it?
- Are there limits for withdrawing funds from my Wallet?
- I withdrew funds from my Wallet. Where is my Interac e-Transfer?
- How can my child transfer money out of their account?