How do I add my child’s Smart Cash Card to Apple Wallet?
Kids can easily add their Mydoh Smart Cash Card to their Apple Wallet with these simple steps:
- Log in to the Mydoh app using the child’s login.
- Go to the ‘Wallet’ tab.
- Select the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button.
- Follow the prompts, after which the Smart Cash Card should appear in Apple Wallet.
- Success! Your child can now use their Mydoh Smart Cash Card to make purchases in-store wherever Visa is accepted. 😊
- Apple restricts Apple IDs of less than 13 year old kids from adding their card to Apple Wallet. Parents are able to add their child’s card to their own Apple Wallet and allow kids to use their device when making a purchase in-store.
- The Mydoh Smart Cash Card cannot be manually added to Apple Wallet. To add your child’s Smart Cash Card to their Apple Wallet please use the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button in the Mydoh app.