How do I close my account?
If you’d like to close your family account, we’re sad to see you go, but we completely understand.
Before we can assist with closing your account, please follow these steps to withdraw the funds from your family’s Mydoh account:
1. Transfer funds from your child’s account to your account
2. Withdraw all funds from your Mydoh Wallet
After all funds have been withdrawn, please contact us through the in-app chat and our support team will assist you with next steps.
1. Please ensure your child(ren)’s ‘Spend’ and ‘Savings Goals’ balances are zero in order to complete the cancellation process
2. Only the primary parent can authorise a family account closure
3. Accounts can be closed at any time, without any cancellation fees
If you would like to remove a child or a delete a secondary parent account, we our support team can ensure the deletion of your account via the in-app chat as well.
For a child account, please ensure you have removed all the funds from the child account you wish to delete if you haven’t already. For secondary parent accounts, funds do not need to be removed if you do not prefer it so, because all co-parents share a wallet balance. Please note that any funds you have not removed will remain in the parent wallet after the secondary parent account is closed.