How can I withdraw funds from my Wallet?
Want to take money out of your Mydoh account? As a parent you can easily withdraw funds from your Mydoh Wallet via Interac e-Transfer. Follow these easy steps to withdraw funds now:
- Select the settings wheel located in the top right of the header in the Mydoh app.
- Tap the ‘Withdraw Funds’ tile.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw*.
- Review the withdrawal details to confirm they are correct.
- Copy your withdrawal Security Answer if you don’t have autodeposit setup.
- Select ‘Continue’ to confirm the withdrawal.
- You’ll receive your Interac e-Transfer via email within a few minutes 😊
- Withdrawals will be sent to the email address registered with your Mydoh account. You will not be able to change your email address.
- Only parents can withdraw funds via Interac e-Transfer. To view how to withdraw your child’s funds click here.
- Emails sent by Interac e-Transfer can take a few minutes before reaching your inbox! Please allow up to 30 minutes before reaching out to support through the in-app chat.
- *Are there limits for withdrawing funds from my Wallet?
- I forgot my Interac e-Transfer Security Answer? Where do I find it?
- I withdrew funds from my Wallet. Where is my Interac e-Transfer?
- The Interac e-Transfer for my withdrawal was cancelled. What do I do now?
- How can my child transfer money out of their account?