My ID Verification process failed. What should I do?
If your ID verification failed, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The best course of action in this case is to give it another try! Have a look at our troubleshooting steps below in order to ensure that all these steps are followed before trying again 😊:
1. You are the age of majority
2. You are a Canadian resident
3. You are using a valid Canadian issued passport or driver’s license from AB, BC, MB, NS, ON, or QC
4. You are placing your ID on a flat surface with a dark background, in a well-lit area
5. When taking your selfie, please make sure you are in an area with natural sunlight or somewhere similarly well-lit
6. Please make sure you are not wearing a hat or any other non-religious headgear
7. Please make sure you remove any glasses, and that there is no hair covering your face
8. Please ensure your camera is held steady, to prevent any blurriness on the picture
If you are still unable to verify your account after completing all the steps listed above, our sincere apologies. Please reach out to our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you further.