What can I do if my child said they completed a task, but they didn’t?
While we agree that it is incredibly important to give kids the independence of completing and marking off their own tasks, we also understand that verifying a task before kids get paid on Pay Day can be essential to the learning process.
Which is why at the end of the day, parents have the final say! If your child has marked a task and complete, but you do not think it is, you can always unmark the task and send it back to your child. This will notify your child of the change, and also give them an opportunity to do the task again and mark it as complete.
To verify that a task is complete, please see the steps below:
1. Login to your parent account
2. Select the ‘Earn’ tab on the bottom bar of your home screen
3. Scroll down to view all the tasks your child has marked as complete
4. Select the checked box on the left side of the task to mark ‘Done’ tasks as incomplete.
5. Once you have unchecked a task as incomplete, your child will get a notification about the changes you’ve made, and they will have the opportunity to re-do the task!
So long as your child checks off a task that is approved completely before 11:59pm EST each Friday, they will get paid on Pay Day (Saturday)!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team!