How do I invite my kids to Mydoh?
After you have signed up and created your primary parent account, you can add your kids! In order to be added to your account, your kids must receive an invitation from your primary parent account.
Inviting your kids is very simple! Please have a look at the steps below to get started:
1. Go to the settings tab in your parent account.
2. Select ‘Family Settings’, then ‘Add New’, then ‘Child’
3. Enter your child’s name, date of birth, and email.
4. Confirm all of the details are correct and tap ‘Confirm’.
5. Invitation Sent! (For kids who are signing up with iPad please use the invite code.)
Once your child has received their invitation, they can activate their account and complete the sign up process by following these steps here!
In the meantime, you can always set tasks and allowance, order your child a physical card1, and load funds into the accounts!
1. You can only activate your child’s physical card after their account is fully activated using the invite code provided to them
If you have any questions, our support team would be more than happy to speak to you through the in-app chat!